Begin a lifetime of underwater adventures after just four days of training with a Certified Instructor.
- First learn about SCUBA diving in the classroom with an active classroom setting with your instructor. Q&A sessions help you understand what you are getting into and how much fun you will have while learning how to be a safe and responsible diver.
- Next learn how to setup your very own SCUBA unit, and get into the pool to complete the confined water sessions (Pool Training). You will practice the skills that you learnt in the classroom and some more, gradually developing as a diver.
- Once you complete the confined water sessions, it is time for your open water dives. During which the instructor will ask you to perform skills that you learnt and practised during your confined water training. He will assess and give you tips that will help you grow into a confident diver.
- The last part is to complete the Quiz and Final exam, after which you are officially an Open water diver
Please note that you need to know how to swim to complete an Open water course.
INR – 20,000
Physically fit, No chronic medical condition, Not pregnant
If your short on time take a look at SCUBA IN YOUR CITY, For more info please get in touch with us via e-mail or call us on 9999298600,9873426605
- GROUP DISCOUNTS (4+, 8+) 10%, 20%
- STAY PACKAGES MAY DIFFER ACCORDING TO THE SEASON.
- DIVING AND ANY WATER SPORT ACTIVITIES IS PERMITTED ONLY FOR PERSON ABOVE 10 Yrs.